Bench & Walk-in
Large apparatus or complex set-ups
may require the use of a Fume Hood specifically designed
to meet these requirements.
The BMC Low Bench Fume Hood is
supported by an 18" high
table and has an interior height of 63 3/4 ".
The Low Bench Fume Hood has a four panel horizontal
sliding sash. Each panel is trimmed on the edges
with stainless steel "U" channel.
The Walk-In Fume Hood has two independently operating
vertical rising sash that allow you to roll in large
equipment or portable work stations.
- Full view sash has laminated safety glass, full
width flush pull, and counterweight for one finger
- Inward angled frame minimizes turbulence resulting
in a more efficient operation.
- Double wall construction of the hood superstructure
allows for easy installation of service fixtures
and routing of interior plumbing and electrical
- Removable exterior side panels and removable
panels on both interior sides allow easy access
to service fixtures and supply lines.
- A maximum width, two tube fluorescent light fixture
is mounted above a sealed safety glass panel.